Rules of Engagement
We encourage our readers to participate in our online discussions. To increase anonymity, only your chosen "nickname" will appear publicly.
Only subscribers may comment.
As a commenter, for obvious reasons, you must abide by the following rules or the post will be deleted and your posting permissions changed.
We do not allow any of the following:
- Attacks, insults, harassment, etc.
- Threatening, offensive, or abusive language.
- Obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit or denigrating comments.
- Hateful, mean-spirited or potentiallt libelous comments.
- Plagiarized material or material that violates intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark.
- Private or personal information about another person without their consent.
- Promotional material (especially business or political)
- Web URLs or email addresses or links.
- Comments that are off topic or that reference material that is off topic.
- Comments that violate any law.